Currently Accepting bookings for 2018 & 2019
Experience the flexibility and cost savings of having your wedding the way you want at The Barn at Moody Mountain Farm! We reserve only one wedding per weekend so you’ll have plenty of time to decorate the barn the way you want and put those special personal touches on. Arrange for your own vendors such as caterer, photographer, wedding planner, rental company, music, flowers, tables, linens, chairs and place settings to achieve the look you’ve dreamed of.
- Use of the barn for wedding ceremony and reception from Friday at 12 noon until Sunday at 12 noon for one event only. Due to the country setting of our venue we cannot accommodate more than one event per weekend. Additional events, including rehearsal dinners Friday night, or brunch Sunday morning are not permitted.
- Your choice of ceremony location on the property (Sunken Garden, Barn Steps, Fields)
- Deluxe portable restrooms which are professionally cleaned prior to your event.
- Trash removal (trash must be placed in designated bins).
- Please contact us for current venue rental rate.
- Maximum occupancy is 150, even if additional tents are utilized.
- $500.00 Cleaning/Security Deposit (refundable after event provided policies are followed).
- $1,000,000.00 Venue Liability Insurance, including liquor liability required (purchased by you separately–cost is approximately $300.00).
RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Reserving and coordinating with your own caterer, planner, photographer, florist, etc.
- Providing your own wine/liquor, or hiring bar service (per NH rules you may not sell alcohol).
- Rental of tables, chairs, linens, place-settings, glasses, etc.
- Insuring that all policies and guidelines for usage are followed by all.
SMOKING, COOKING AND OPEN FLAMES
No smoking or cooking of any kind is allowed inside the barn, including gas and electric heaters. Caterers must set up all stoves and grills outside; Sterno may be used to keep food warm provided caterer appropriately supervises use at all times. Sand buckets are provided for outdoor smoking. No open flames of any kind are permitted including candles. LED tea lights are available in many styles and must be used in place of candles. Heaters used during cooler months must be located outside of barn and vented in thru the barn windows.
- Car parking is available on the barn side of the road only. Delivery vehicles must use driveway.
- All events must end by 10:30 pm.
- All wedding reception music (live and amplified) must be contained within the barn at all times and must end by 10:00 pm as a courtesy to our neighbors living on Pork Hill Road. No exceptions to the music policy.
- You are responsible for cleanup after your event. All decorations, flowers, and other personal items must be removed from the property by 12 noon on Sunday. Rental equipment (tables, chairs, plates, glasses, etc.) must be stacked neatly and removed promptly by your rental company. The barn must be left tidy and restored to original order. Please request that your caterer remove all food related trash on the day/evening of your event. Remaining trash and recyclables must be placed in designated bins.
- Renters are responsible for any damage done to the property during set-up, during the event, and during clean-up afterwards including barn, pump house, restrooms, fields, lawns, driveway, house and stonewalls.
BALCONY, SECOND, THIRD FLOORS
- The second and third floors (with the exception of the balcony) of the barn are off limits at all times to renters, their guests and vendors.